This Page

has been moved to new address

How to start....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: How to start....

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How to start....

Well, I guess I should begin by saying I am a sceptic when it comes to "this blog stuff"....but my darling sister and blogger is wishing I might get hooked. So, I am not sure what my goals for this blog are... I suppose they are two fold-for myself: perhaps to sort out my thoughts and try to better put everyday events/stuff into better perspective and for everyone: I would like to stay in touch on a more personal level.... And lets face it I do like to take pictures--so I can see how sharing them via "the blog" might be fun.

And as Lindsey (my sister) has made very clear to me---blogs are the best when they are a two way street when it comes to communication---so leave messages!


1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

sceptic or not I'm so excited!!! Cant wait to hear the nitty gritty about your daily life!

March 4, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home