This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This weekend was a wonderful!! Friday night I was able to celebrate Sarah's birthday, it was great to see her family and friends. I was also able to spend some time with friends I haven't seen in a while. I ended the night by hanging out with one of my favorite friends Tessa---we always seem to have a riot together...and that was our night together to say the least! Saturday Tessa, Cal and I made fried potatoes (not half as good as my grandpa makes, but I tried) and we went to the outlet mall---gap has some great finds!!! And then we met Cal's buddy and went to a bar grill called the Blue Tractor---I have never had fried pickle chips before but wow are they good! I even managed to eat ribs while wearing a white sweater and stay clean!!!! (Huge accomplishment for me!) And then we went to a comedy club in Ann Arbor--what a blast my face hurt from laughing soooo much!!!! Sunday I was able to go and see my other favorite friend Becks-she just moved into her new house this past week....I have seen pictures and heard about her and Nicks trials and tribulations that went along with remodeling their house--it was so great to see it all put together and completed! I can't wait until Cal and I have our first home...we obsess about remodeling ideas. I would love to have a fixer-upper I would love to try to renovate inexpensively---how fun, and how cool to be so creative!

This week has been soooo busy.... I am having a very very hard time working so hard and going going non-stop. I have been surprised by how burned out I feel....oooh well I am getting my things done (lots of test cases) and I am learning so I guess this is what I am here for! I am trying to keep my spirits high, only a few more weeks until the semester is over and I will have a month off!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How cool to see the swans! They look huge! Love the dental jokes!! I was afraid Ty killed a bunny last night....but looked this morning...no...it must have been running through the fence to get away from the mighty hunter!! ;0)

March 18, 2010 at 5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home