This Page

has been moved to new address

Fun Finds on Etsy!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Fun Finds on Etsy!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Fun Finds on Etsy!

I must admit that I am new to the world of ETSY but I LOVE IT!!!  Here are some of my fun inspirations and ideas for gifts/additions to my own wish list!  


I have to admit I am sick of the walgreens version of photo christmas cards, HOW CUTE that you can buy this template and have it personalized for only $16.00 what a great idea!  

to check it out here

Etsy is also a great place to find great IDEAS!  And I know my wedding day has long past but with Lindsey, Emily, Tessa and Becki all unwed I have to say I have been having fun coming up with new ideas, it is funny how I said after months of work on my making EVERYTHING for my wedding I would never want to make that kind of stuff again and suddenly I can't WAIT to help my friends/family make there invites!!!!  I though since October weddings seem to be popular among my friends this seemed like a cute idea:


How about a flower girl spreading these little pumpkins instead of flower petals??  I also think these would be cute all over my house...it is amazing how many little decorative bowls, plates and crocks I have!  

I also thought these were cute ideas from this same site!  


to see more from this Etsy site click here

And my final Etsy find of the night:


How cute is that?!?!

Love it?  click here!



1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Love love these ideas! I really like the mason jars... we might just have to make a few for practice :) Keep the ideas coming! I'm loving having you as my future wedding planner

November 10, 2010 at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home