This Page

has been moved to new address

No girls night=crafty Jaime night

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: No girls night=crafty Jaime night

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

No girls night=crafty Jaime night


Look what I made tonight!!!  I don't know what has gotten into me...perhaps my new friends and their inspiration????  I am having SUCH a fun time being crafty!  Tonight I was SAD not to have girls night BUT I was able to have craft night which comes in as a close second!  Soooo here is what I made for the night:


Christmas plaque thing!

Added ribbon to my candles around the house in preparation for christmas decorations---amazing how much a glue gun and ribbon can do to ALL of my candle!!!  ***Note my home goods table runner I am planning my Christmas decorating around!!!


Made some candles!!!-----loveeee them!!!




And my first bracelets EVER!!! 

FAMILY/FRIENDS-let me know what your favorite colors are---I can make jewelry especially for you---I wear wayyy to much of this light pick so I have been having fun making things to go with what I ALWAYS wear!!!  Let me know if you like any of my crafty things....I like to make them with love for you and you might like to have them---win win!


Anddd this is how Quincy and Kylie feel about my arts and crafts!!!




Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tabitha@InspiredByGiving said...

Jaime! You are turning into Martha! WATCH OUT! So creative, so crafty! What an inspiration!

November 11, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Haha I love it! I want one of those plaques, and I really see one fitting in well with Pats christmas decor too! And the teacup candle=so cute!!!!!
PS I like.... Oh who am I kidding- just make me somthing cute ;)

November 11, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home