This Page

has been moved to new address

Another Crafty Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Another Crafty Monday

Monday, January 3, 2011

Another Crafty Monday

I have had such a wonderful time being crafty and creative these past few weeks!  I am sad to see it come to an end but I know that I need to get back to the real world.  Ahhh but the crafty world is so much fun!  I am slowly transitioning my life from red and brown tones to white and light.  I am enjoying my new hobbies including embroidery, I have moved past towels and tried my hand at a framed quote today-I think it turned out cute!  And among other things I am beyond inspired when it comes to painting and refinishing furniture/frames/anything that isn't already a nice light color!  


Note the cabinet doors on the lower left, that I can't wait to transform!  And the blue cabinet was a fun free find with endless possibilities!  And how could I make a picture collage without a picture of smiley Kylie?! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home