This Page

has been moved to new address

Exciting News

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Exciting News

Friday, April 22, 2011

Exciting News

Hi blog friends, its just little old me Jaime sitting here squealing with delight because I am being featured on the blog Knock Off Decor!  I am sure the blog pros out there are thinking why is this silly girl all excited....well it is because I have never been featured anywhere and I feel beyond honored.  I am just a regular girl who likes to be crafty and enjoys sharing ideas and inspirations.  The blog world is SUCH an amazing way to do that!  

So yes, I just wanted to share my exciting news!  Check out their site if you have a chance!!!





Thanks always for stopping by, comments and followers make my day!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog from the Knock Off Decor site, congratulations! I really like your blog and can't wait to try some of these ideas :-)

April 22, 2011 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Twigs and Twirls said...

Jamie you go girl !!!! I just saw your feature. Awesome. This is a definate on my ever growing to do this. I am so excited for you. Hugs !!!

April 22, 2011 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Screaming Sardine said...

Congrats on your feature!! It's one of many, I'm quite sure!

Cheers,
Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

April 22, 2011 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Jaime Lyn said...

You guys are all so great---thank you for being so nice, I am so lucky to have such great blog friends!

April 23, 2011 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

That is AWESOME! Congratulations! You must have been psyched out of your mind . . . I know I would have been!

Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

April 23, 2011 at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home