This Page

has been moved to new address

Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday {17} and some AMAZING features!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday {17} and some AMAZING features!!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday {17} and some AMAZING features!!!

Hello wonderful blog friends!
How was your Christmas?!  Mine was wonderful!
So so sooooo busy and wonderful and busy and just great!
My head is still spinning from all of the running.
But I feel SO blessed to have been able to spend time with my family.

Sooooo I have to say, I am in a bit of a bloggy slump right now....
Buttt I promise I will be back with many many new projects in the new year.
{Justttt maybe not this week or next...}
Have I mentioned that my little sister is getting married NEXT week?!?
Sooo while I am focused on family and real life...
I am happy and thrilled to share some inspiring projects that were linked up from last weeks part!

Simple Canvas Print Tutorial by Its Overflowing.

Lemon Hand Scrub made by The Crafty Scientist.

Yellow Drop Leaf Table made by Picked and Painted



Shiny Redneck Wreath {he he I swear that is NOT my name for it} by 5 days 5 ways.
 
 
Thank you ALL for taking time to link up & thank you for checking out the other AMAZING links!!
This week I am thinking I would LOVE to do something a little different....
Of course feel free to link up this weeks projects that are Crafty, Scrappy and/or Happy.
Grab a party button {on the sidebar} and follow if you would
AND ALSO
Feel free to link up a few of your favorite projects from this past year!
I am having fun reflecting on my projects from this past year....and I thought maybe you would have fun sharing YOURS again too!!!
I can't wait to see them!
 
AND in case I don't get a chance to say it again....
I hope you have a beautifully wonderful NEW YEAR!

Photobucket

13 Comments:

Blogger Cassie Bustamante said...

thank you so much for hosting! have fun at the wedding! yay for your sis!

December 28, 2011 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Thank you soooo much for the feature! Have a great New Year!!

December 28, 2011 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Sweet BFF! I saw your pretties featured on 36th Avenue and was so impressed by you all over again!!! You're the BESTEST! Thanks for featuring me and for hosting this AWESOME Party!!

XO, Aimee

December 28, 2011 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Kim@todayismysome-day said...

Hi Jaime! So happy to hear you had some great time with your family. And congrats to your sister on her upcoming wedding!

Thanks for hosting this weekly party :)

December 28, 2011 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I'm pretty excited to see pictures from your sister's wedding! If she's at all like you I'm sure it's going to be amazing!!! :)

December 28, 2011 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

A break is always the best way to get out of a slump. Plus, it's great to take some time to unwind from the holidays! Buuuuutt if you are feeling up to it drop by to share one of your favorite post of the year at my "best of 2011" party! Seriously girl, I don't know how I would even began to narrow it down if I were you! http://delightfullynoted.blogspot.com/2011/12/showcase-partybest-of-2011-share-your.html

December 28, 2011 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Danee said...

I hope you have a terrific time at your sister's wedding and good luck to the bride and groom.

December 28, 2011 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks as always for the fabulous party Jaime Lyn! Hope you have a wonderful New Years and all the best for 2012!
Jenn :)

December 28, 2011 at 7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh...I apologize for the triple upload of the same post (the pillow copycat). Linky Tools kept telling me that there was an error and it was unable to upload images from the link I provided. It turns out it was going through but it didn't appear until my 3rd try:( So my apologies!

On a good note...Happy New Years!!

December 28, 2011 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow - congrats to your sis! And thank you so much for the feature - so glad you liked the scrub! I'm flattered to be in such amazing, crafty company! : )

-Mel the Crafty Scientist

December 28, 2011 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Congrats to your sister. I hope you have a wonderful time at the wedding.
Thanks, as always, for hosting such a fabulous party!

December 30, 2011 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Madeleine @ NZ Ecochick said...

Hi, thanks for a great year of blog hops. I did a year in review at NZ Ecochick and would love it if you would link up some of your favourite posts of 2011. Have a wonderful new year. M xx

December 30, 2011 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger vintageshabbychicks said...

Hi there...just found your linky party and became a new follower. Thanks for hosting! Julie

December 31, 2011 at 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home